WHAT DO YOU DO ABOUT THAT?
1. FOLLOW YOUR FAVORITE ARTISTS WHO ARE STILL ACTIVE!
- Don't let news of your favorite artists slip by you! Keep up with all of your favorites on social media and get news straight from the horse's mouth!
2. REVISIT YOUR FAVORITE ALBUMS!
It's such a disappointment when people let life get in the way and they stop listening to the music they once loved.
You know how it goes.
WELL! STOP LETTING IT GO THAT WAY!
Even if you've sold all of your old CDs, tapes, and records, there's easy access to just about any artist/album you can think of via any number of streaming services. Most of them have free versions, so there's no excuse to let your personal favorites gather physical or virtual dust!
- Look up your old favorites on Spotify, Apple Music, Slacker Radio, Pandora, or YouTube! Also, if you happen to subscribe to Sirius Satellite Radio be sure to tune into the greatest radio station ever: 1st Wave!
3. BE A FAN OF SUPERDIVORCE!
Shameless plug time! That's right! Here's a song from my good brother Bender and me (Villars). It's called The Predator and it's the opening track from our album 'Action Figures'.
We endeavor to carry on the great tradition of 80s new wave, dark wave, and synthpop as we move forward as a duo. And with that, we also hope to be a welcome addition to the pantheon of retro-tinged bands and artists that populate your record collection (both physical and digital).